Project Coordinator – 2 days per week (c £25,000 FTE)
We are pleased to be part of the Working Together for Work project which aims to support disadvantaged individuals with family focused activities through Family Learning. Working Together for Work is part of the BBO programme which is jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.
We are seeking to employ a Project Coordinator to:
- coordinate, facilitate and implement project activities – supporting tutors, an administrative assistant, volunteers and beneficiaries in accordance with project outlines and delivery plan
- work closely with other agencies and partners to bring the best outcome for those who are long term unemployed or disadvantaged
- provide advice, guidance and delivery of employment strategies
- be compliant in completing quality assurance documentation and report to the Project Manager
For further details and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; 01483 487892.
Closing date: 10th November 2017
Sessional Tutors Wanted
Surrey Lifelong Learning Partnership (SLLP) is a charity which seeks to widen participation in learning, especially for those who have missed out on their education in the past. We run a number of social enterprises, provide one to one support for people seeking employment and deliver learning alongside these activities.
We are looking for experienced tutors who are willing to be called upon to help us deliver learning as and when needed in one or more of the following subject areas:
- City & Guilds Online Basics
- IT Skills
- ECDL level 2
- Functional Maths levels 1 and 2
- Functional English levels 1 and 2
- Retail Levels 1 and 2
- Horticulture Levels 1 and 2
- Cycle Mechanics Levels 1 to 3
- Employability Levels 1 and 2
We pay a competitive rate.
When called upon tutors will be asked to:
- Draft a scheme of work and lesson plans and deliver courses in local venues
- Monitor and manage learner attendance and maintain appropriate standards of behaviour
- Contribute to the internal and external quality assurance procedures in line with Awarding Body and SLLP requirements
- Complete documentation keeping appropriate records of learner performance and administration associated with the role and responsibilities.
- Uphold and promote SLLP’s policies including Equality & Diversity, Prevent, Health & Safety and Safeguarding.
If you are interested in joining us in achieving our mission please contact Linda Charlton on 01483 481789.
We look forward to hearing from you.