Who we are and what we do
All within Surrey have the opportunity to re-engage in learning throughout their lives.
To work with partners to ensure that those, in Surrey and beyond, who have missed out on learning in the past, have opportunities to learn and to reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for more people to learn by providing courses locally.
- Ongoing support so that they are able to continue on their learning journey.
- Approaches to learning which are more attractive and accessible.
- A shared understanding of local learning needs among education and training providers.
- A positive influence over the policies and planning to meet local learning needs and wants.
Who do we support:
- Those living within disadvantaged communities in Surrey and other parts of the South-East.
- Adults (19+) of all ages who wish to develop new skills to gain employment, to improve their health or well-being, or to develop new interests.
- Young people aged 14-19 where these are not already being catered for.
- Anne Rouse, Chair
- Martin Bridge
- Sue Hackman
- Maureen Kilminster
- Hans Weijman